Review RunKeeper Free

I like to run. I haven't been running for very long (less than a year). I run about 2-3 miles every time I run. I’m not the fastest or best runner in the world, but I’m not the worst. I like to vary my routes, so I don’t get bored. Some days, I also like to run hills. Many times, I just run for time. I’ll drop my daughter off at dance or Girl Scouts, and then run for 30 minutes. I set my watch, and when I’m done running I always have to go back and drive the course to see how far I ran.

I tested out RunKeeper Free in various locations. I ran in the city, in the country and I also tested it on a track, which I know has quarter mile laps.

RunKeeper Free keeps track of time, distance, and it keeps track of your pace. It also keeps track of calories burned. The distance seemed very accurate, especially on the track. I can also listen to music, while it is working away. It also keeps track of your workouts, so you can track your progress over time.

It is also incredibly easy. You press the start button, and enter which kind of activity you are doing.

Has this app changed my life? I’d have to say yes. Five stars! No more wasting time driving my route after running. I’m saving gas and time. Plus, I believe my running time will improve, especially since I can see my pace!

No comments:

Post a Comment