Less than a week...

I've had my iPhone 4 less than a week. The last phone I had was a Blackberry, but I didn't have the data package. For over two years, it pretty much served the purpose of being a phone. I kept my contacts updated and I would use the calendar only when I had something very important that I didn't want to forget. I'm not anti-technology, just cheap. I didn't see the point in paying for a data package, when I had the internet at home.

My AT&T contract expired in early 2010, and I had been researching smartphones for months and months. I was convinced the iPhone was the smartphone for me. Then Apple announced they were coming out with the iPhone 4, so I waited patiently until they became available. An hour after walking into the AT&T store on Tuesday, June 29th, I left with my iPhone. I also walked out of the store $214 poorer.

There are somethings you must know about me. I'm an organizational junkie and I love to exercise. I enjoy taking pictures and scrapbooking. I am also VERY thrifty (if you hadn't noticed)!

I started looking at all the apps in the iTunes story and couldn't believe everything they offered! I know, I'm behind the times. I could spend hours trying to figure out which apps were best!

My goal is to see if my iPhone can change my life. I'll be reviewing apps to see which ones are life changing and which ones are a waste of time. I'm going to try and stick with free apps or apps that are 99 cents. Although, I've already spotted a few in the $3.99-$6.99 range, but I'm holding off on buying them for now!

These are the apps I've downloaded so far, with reviews soon to come:
Stick It by TapFactory- 99 cents
ShopShop by Nikolaj Schumacher- Free
Hello Vino by Hello Vino, LLC- Free
RunKeeper Free by RunKeeper, LLC- Free
Lose It! by FitNow, Inc.- Free

3 comments:

  1. LoseIt! is an amazing app. I love it. I've used it to track my weight for the last few months while on a strict workout regimen and it's worked out great. Best of luck with your iPhone, I <3 mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do a search in the app store for a app called Free App Tracker ( its a free app ) .. It tracks apps that were once pay , but are now free .. It also shows apps that have had a price drop ( on sale)..

    Check it out if you wanna ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is literally an app for everything. Hope you enjoy your iP4!

    ReplyDelete